• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hostile & Violent neighbour Harrassing for no apparent reason

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Derrick1

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? NJ Couple of issues, neighbour cross the street purposely parks his car in front of my home even when he notices that my house is being demolished and rebuild and at times this process is on hold for insptection from Edison twp. Can i call police and have his car towed or ticketed ? i spoke with him once politely but turn hostile and violent, do i need to post any warning signe during this construction process ? or any other signs warning not to block access to this property ? he is not friendly and very anti social does not get along with other also. He has 7 people leaving in this house ( 1 girl about 12 yrs. 1 boy about 14 yr, 1 male about 25 yr. 1 couple in mid 40's and another couple in late 50's. ) I thought there were laws about seperate bedrooms requirement at certain age, any idea Pl. help. He harldy parks any of this 5 cars in his driveway and parks in street and at times often unused for 3-4 weeks. it's residential area.

Last edited:

Derrick1

yes parking is allowed in front of my house but he is blocking access for trucks and pickups to enter the lot

PghREA

Derrick1 said:
yes parking is allowed in front of my house but he is blocking access for trucks and pickups to enter the lot
If he is blocking your driveway - call the police.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">