• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CorruptedNWO

There's a person, X, who figures with its name on a house contract but not paying itself for it. X is getting monthly payments on its acc from the resident who actually lives there. Also there exists another contract of a private matter made by X and Y (the resident) in the presence of a lawyer and Y's parents (as witnesses) and signed by everyone. This contract stipulates that the house cannot be sold by X until it's payed for in full but after almost 3 years X wants out of the contract and doesn't know really know how to get about it. X doesn't have any copies of the actual house contract or the private one. Could you tell me please what are the possibilities here?

Just Blue

There's a person, X, who figures with its name on a house contract but not paying itself for it. X is getting monthly payments on its acc from the resident who actually lives there. Also there exists another contract of a private matter made by X and Y (the resident) in the presence of a lawyer and Y's parents (as witnesses) and signed by everyone. This contract stipulates that the house cannot be sold by X until it's payed for in full but after almost 3 years X wants out of the contract and doesn't know really know how to get about it. X doesn't have any copies of the actual house contract or the private one. Could you tell me please what are the possibilities here?
1. U.S. Law Only.
2. None of what you posted made lick of sense to me.

PayrollHRGuy

Could you tell me please what are the possibilities here?
The possibilities are almost endless.

There's a person, X, who figures with its name on a house contract but not paying itself for it.
What do you mean by a "House Contract."

Also there exists another contract of a private matter made by X and Y (the resident) in the presence of a lawyer and Y's parents (as witnesses) and signed by everyone. This contract stipulates that the house cannot be sold by X until it's payed for in full but after almost 3 years X wants out of the contract and doesn't know really know how to get about it.
A private matter? Sounds like it has something to do with the house. Is X the owner of the house?
X doesn't have any copies of the actual house contract or the private one.

X is an idiot then.

CorruptedNWO

Right... so X and Y were in a relationship at the time being but that ended in a violent matter with X being assaulted several times and being kicked out of the apartment where they were living, but the purchase of the house was done before this happened. X was an idiot at the time, yes, and of a good human nature and got mislead by Y. X is the owner of the house, on paper, but like i said Y is living in that house and making monthly payments to X's account and X pays the rate with that money. There are 2 contracts: the one made with the bank for the purchase of the house and the private contract signed by X, Y, Y's parents as witnesses and a lawyer and this contract says that X is not allowed to sell the house until it is fully payed and then it will be transfered to Y's name...

Just Blue

Right... so X and Y were in a relationship at the time being but that ended in a violent matter with X being assaulted several times and being kicked out of the apartment where they were living, but the purchase of the house was done before this happened. X was an idiot at the time, yes, and of a good human nature and got mislead by Y. X is the owner of the house, on paper, but like i said Y is living in that house and making monthly payments to X's account and X pays the rate with that money. There are 2 contracts: the one made with the bank for the purchase of the house and the private contract signed by X, Y, Y's parents as witnesses and a lawyer and this contract says that X is not allowed to sell the house until it is fully payed and then it will be transfered to Y's name...
Don't bother posting questions until you post the name of your state. Thanks...

Last edited:

adjusterjack

X wants out?

X better get a lawyer.

Because your explanation still doesn't make any sense.

The only help X can hope for is from a lawyer who properly analyzes the situation and the contracts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">