• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House, No will??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aprilwaters

What is the name of your state? GA

Thanks for the previous answer now in case you didn't re-read the post I submitted to the other question:

My friend also was buying a house which the daughter (Only Child)does not want. The house is being cleaned out of personal things and then I guess they are going to send the keys and a death certificate to the finance company and give it back. Is this legal since no one elses name is anywhere on the house loan. Also thousands in credit card bills only in her name, just send death certificate?

Happy Trails

aprilwaters said:
What is the name of your state? GA

Thanks for the previous answer now in case you didn't re-read the post I submitted to the other question:

My friend also was buying a house which the daughter (Only Child)does not want. The house is being cleaned out of personal things and then I guess they are going to send the keys and a death certificate to the finance company and give it back. Is this legal since no one elses name is anywhere on the house loan. Also thousands in credit card bills only in her name, just send death certificate?
Aprilwaters, if you are responding to someone that has replied to you in your original thread, then to stay in that original thread, you use the "post reply" button after the last post.

Members aren't going to jump all over the board and it is in your best interest to keep all the information together.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">