• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House value

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shawnma

What is the name of your state? Mass

Does anyone know the value of the house near the school? Is it has more sell value later or not?

I find a house for sale near the school. They are going to build 3 houses in the subdivision, total 3 houses only in the subdivision. I am not sure if it is worth to buy it.

Thanks!!!

JETX

In order to answer your question, we need you to supply the following:
1) A copy of the contract.
2) Pictures of the property (two or three per room should be sufficient).
3) A copy of the 'comparables' from a local realtor.
4) A brainscan (so we can see what type of home you might be interested in).
5) A copy of your latest credit report (all three CRA's). We need this to help determine if you are 'qualified'.
6) A complete layout of the neighborhood, showing stores, churches, parks, employment, amenities, etc. (so we can determine its 'livable benefits' - don't want to drive too far to the store!).
7) A listing of the number of family members to be living there (I know... a LOT of families move everyone in!!)

Oh , and you can mail a set of all of the above to each person who might answer on this forum. Let me know when my copy is on the way so that I can be looking out for it.

S

shawnma

Please, that is not your email address.

It is Friday and you are trying to have some fun, am I right?

You should add 8) a check for $600. Ha Ha.

Last edited:

JETX

I have checked my email and did not get anything from you. Please resend.

Or you can FAX your information to me at: 212-621-7523.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">