• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I extend my stay ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am from Germany and I'm on vacation in Texas. My Visa runs out in 8 days. What can I do to extend my stay ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential