• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I find out if certain supplements are legal in Massachusetts, such as flmodifinal, phenylpiracetam, facoracetam, etc.?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

How can I find out if certain supplements are legal in Massachusetts, such as flmodifinal, phenylpiracetam, facoracetam, etc.?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The OP is either trying to figure out a way to sell various questionable "supplements", or is just a curious type. If the first, then the OP needs to speak with various attorneys. If the second, then the OP should start reading the law.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
From the OP's other thread:

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

What is the legal definition of amphetamine?

If it is vague, how would law enforcement distinguish an amphetamine from a cup of coffee, or a larger molecule with a segment that is amphetamine like (or would they)?
My answer to this is that the law defines it. The OP should research the law, or speak with an attorney.
(Sorry to echo my last post)

The OP is either trying to figure out a way to sell various questionable "supplements", or is just a curious type. If the first, then the OP needs to speak with various attorneys. If the second, then the OP should start reading the law.
Nope, just trying to understand the law so that I can follow it. I have no criminal history.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">