• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can i rebuild my credit and make my credit report great/i want to buy a home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

APTHUNTER2001

wHEN I WAS YOUNG I MADE MISTAKES AND I HAVE CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS/ 2 JUSTMENT AND ONE LIEN, BUT NOW I HAVE AMERICAN EXPRESS GOLD CARD FOR 14 YEARS (PAYED BACK OVER $50,000 IN 14 YEARS) MEANING I PAYED WHAT I OHED THAT MONTH. I HAVE A MASTER CARD FOR 8 YEARS I PAY MONTHYLY WHAT I OH. NEVER LATE AND I NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT. I BORROWED FROM MY BANK OVER $8500 IN SECURED PASSED BOOK LOANS. I KNOW WHAT TO DO TO ERASE MY CREDIT NEGATIVE CREDIT ON MY CREDIT REPORTS.

BUT IS THIS ENOUGH! TO OUT DO THE BAD WHAT HAPPNENED IN THE EARLY 90'S ADVICE OR HELP WOULD BE NICE THANK YOU.

bigun

Have you pulled your credit reports and seen exactly what they contain? Your post is unclear. Have you paid the leins and the judgement? As a general rule, derogatory items are supposed to be automatically deleted after 7 years {bankruptcy 10 years}. If you've paid off the aforementioned items, there will be a point when the stuff goes away.

A

APTHUNTER2001

building your credit

bigun you didnt answer my question i payed off most of my problems others didnt want to work it out with me and dsidnt want to take my payment offwer=again do i have enough to have a good credit from my past mistakes

bigun

Until you pay those judgements , they'll stay on your credit report. Lenders do not like to see large judgements. I'd say these things will still hurt your credit worthiness.

A

APTHUNTER2001

ASKING FOR BIGUN

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY I PAID OFF ONE JUDGEMENT OTHER JUDGMENT LIFT IS $3000. IS THAT CONSDERED BIG?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

bigun

I would suggest you go ahead and pay the last judgement. Many large banks and morgage companies have a policy of not making loans if there is a judgement against the applicant. Or, if they do make the loan it will be a a subprime rate. Why not ask a potential lender what their policy would be?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">