• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can we change the superviser urgently for contact access visits or cancel visits till its changed.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jo7777

how can we change the superviser urgently for contact access visits or cancel visits till its changed.
can we get a blanket doctors letter saying that until the superviser is changed its not in the childs best interest to attend contact access visits.
my ex partner the father of my child has to have supervised visits with my child. However the latest superviser has been very very very difficult
she arrives very late, shes abrupt making my child cry, she plans inapproprite times and locations, she is hardly available for visits , the entire weekend she says theres no time thats convenient for her to be the superviser except the couple of hours that my child has her beloved sport so every week she insists i cancel m childs beloved sport passion . why is she the superviser if she isnt available for 17 possible hours each weekend. There are too many things to list of how difficult she is and the repetitive inappropriate fights she makes each week. she even tried for her own convenience to have the child have a visit with her dad when the child was meant to be in school until she found out this was illegal. she is not acting in the childs best interst and is so difficult to deal with every week.
can we get a blanket doctors letter saying that until the superviser is changed its not in the childs best interest to attend contact access visits.
do we need to write a letter to the place that organises these or speak to a manager or how can it be changed urgently.

LdiJ

my ex partner the father of my child has to have supervised visits with my child. However the latest superviser has been very very very difficult
she arrives very late, shes abrupt making my child cry, she plans inapproprite times and locations, she is hardly available for visits , the entire weekend she says theres no time thats convenient for her to be the superviser except the couple of hours that my child has her beloved sport so every week she insists i cancel m childs beloved sport passion . why is she the superviser if she isnt available for 17 possible hours each weekend. There are too many things to list of how difficult she is and the repetitive inappropriate fights she makes each week. she even tried for her own convenience to have the child have a visit with her dad when the child was meant to be in school until she found out this was illegal. she is not acting in the childs best interst and is so difficult to deal with every week.
do we need to write a letter to the place that organises these or speak to a manager or how can it be changed urgently.
Who is the current supervisor and why have supervised visits been ordered? How old is the child?

Just Blue

What state is this in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">