• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do Find Directors of Delaware incorporated private company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michaelpetona

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Delaware incorporates company.

I had invested money in convertible a promissory notes in a Delaware incorporated private company. Now on sending reminder to the director to return the money they are not responding. I believe even the address of the company is changed . I want to send all the directors of the company the reminder to pay back the money. Is there a website where I can I find the directors , and address of the company? I have company incorporation details.

Regards
Michael

adjusterjack

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
If this was a true investment, then there is no guarantee of any return. Was this an investment or a loan?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">