• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do i discharge my prison bond

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRon

That UCC 1-308 does mention the words "without prejudice" but it has nothing whatsoever to do with correctional situations.

I'm still not even sure what a "prison bond" is. The only reference I found refers to bonds sold by a municipality to finance the construction of prisons.

The reference to the UCC and the odd mention of bonds leads me to believe Maggie is one of the sovereign citizen jobs.

quincy

I think Maggie might not understand enough to ask the right questions.

It sounds like Maggie posted bail for her brother and her brother is now in jail/prison and she wants her money back. I don't know what that has to do with her brother's release, though, unless she paid bail to get him out of jail pending trial.

It would help if she would provide a few details.

Last edited:

Maggie777

Welll dont isnt a bond a contract.
I meant is a bond a contract or not
That UCC 1-308 does mention the words "without prejudice" but it has nothing whatsoever to do with correctional situations.

I'm still not even sure what a "prison bond" is. The only reference I found refers to bonds sold by a municipality to finance the construction of prisons.

The reference to the UCC and the odd mention of bonds leads me to believe Maggie is one of the sovereign citizen jobs.
Welll dont isnt a bond a contract.
What jurristiction does colorado fall under

Maggie777

I think Maggie might not understand enough to ask the right questions.

It sounds like Maggie posted bail for her brother and her brother is now in jail/prison and she wants her money back. I don't know what that has to do with her brother's release, though, unless she paid bail to get him out of jail pending trial.

It would help if she would provide a few details.
I guess im wondering if a bid bond
What do you mean?

Please provide more information, Maggie, to help us help you.
let me start over I guess I'm wondering what a municipal Bond is and how is it issued

justalayman

Also does or can

a performance bond underwrite a municipal bond
A bid bond nor a performance bond have anything to do with a person being in prison.

If you would care to explain things a bit rather than just tossing out random statements somebody might be able to provide some information

And a municipal bond is something entirely different and has nothing to do with somebody being in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">