• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I get child Support??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I'm a single mother with 3 kids (10/7/3)... Each child is from a different father... and the last (3 year old) is from my ex husband.

Basically NONE give me child support and I can't afford a lawyer.. I was wondering if there were any NON PROFIT Organizations that could help me out.. I mean my Ex Husband owes me approximately $40,000 in Child support, but he's a cop so no one will touch him...

I really need some help.. Its hard enough to make ends meet... Thanks and God bless..



girl i am going through almost the same thing i have 2 kids from one man and at once he was paying child support but changed jobs and not im ****ed. go straight to the courthouse and go to the clerks office. ask them what you can do you really dont need a lawyer. and what ever it may cost he has to pay when he goes to court and i think to have someone served with a court order from the sheriffs dept. is 35 bucks. does he see his kids? and you mentioned he is a cop. he can get in some deep **** if he dont pay. thats even worse and being that he is a cop you may even want to write they mayor and let him know how his honerable man in blue doesnt want to take care of his resonsabilities. that is really considered a discrase to the officers.

let me know
[email protected]
i am not a lawyer but i have been there and done that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential