• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i get cs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? florida

Im 7 mo. preg. His father knows he is the father and admits paternity is there any way to get a jumpstart on cs so i can enjoy my son when he is born or do i have to wait and deal w/ all this after his birth???

seniorjudge

Gracie3787

newmommy20 said:
What is the name of your state? florida

Im 7 mo. preg. His father knows he is the father and admits paternity is there any way to get a jumpstart on cs so i can enjoy my son when he is born or do i have to wait and deal w/ all this after his birth???
Unfortunatley you can't do anything until the baby is born. As soon as you leave the hospital you can file for CS. You can do this without an attorney by going to www.flcourts.org/ to get the forms. You can speed the process up a little by having all the paperwork filled out ahead of time. Then all you have to do is put in child's name/date of birth then file with court and serve father.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">