• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I request cities witness to get Psycological evaluation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

Zach

I've found that my case is a big misunderstanding. I'm accused of Dvmalicious mischief because my girlfriend and I were having problems communicating and I lost myself for a while and had a nervous breakdown, broke some crap, scared her, and got arrested. The police reports are full of wierd things, she went down the street to call the cops at a friends house, I had no idea what she was telling them, but it was far from what happened, because she "split" which means, her brain split her personality, and she forgot the last 4 months, plus she reported the facts in an opposite manner. Now it looks like I went crazy and directed it AT her, when in reality, I just lost control of my.... sanity I guess, for a moment.
With both things combined, it makes this case extremely wierd, I'm trying to avoid having to have this on my record, just because my girlfriend at the time, has a problem recalling information in an accurate way, due to an emotional disorder that I'm 100% positive she has. Therefore, I refuse to plead guilty or not guilty to a police report that is false. I won't plead no contest either, because I don't feel it was a "criminal matter" as much as a big, big misunderstanding and full of emotional issues, rather than criminal intent.

How is the best way to go about getting the court to understand this, destroy the documents, drop the case and forget about it? Can I request that she get this psycological evaluation? It has alot to do with what happened that day, and would clear things up quite well I believe. Or, should I just ask them to turn it into a civil matter to pay for the broken items? We are no longer dating, nor do I have any plans to date her, we only dated for 4 months (she said 1 year) What do I do?!!?

thanks.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zach:
I've found that my case is a big misunderstanding. I'm accused of Dvmalicious mischief because my girlfriend and I were having problems communicating and I lost myself for a while and had a nervous breakdown, broke some crap, scared her, and got arrested. The police reports are full of wierd things, she went down the street to call the cops at a friends house, I had no idea what she was telling them, but it was far from what happened, because she "split" which means, her brain split her personality, and she forgot the last 4 months, plus she reported the facts in an opposite manner. Now it looks like I went crazy and directed it AT her, when in reality, I just lost control of my.... sanity I guess, for a moment.
With both things combined, it makes this case extremely wierd, I'm trying to avoid having to have this on my record, just because my girlfriend at the time, has a problem recalling information in an accurate way, due to an emotional disorder that I'm 100% positive she has. Therefore, I refuse to plead guilty or not guilty to a police report that is false. I won't plead no contest either, because I don't feel it was a "criminal matter" as much as a big, big misunderstanding and full of emotional issues, rather than criminal intent.

How is the best way to go about getting the court to understand this, destroy the documents, drop the case and forget about it? Can I request that she get this psycological evaluation? It has alot to do with what happened that day, and would clear things up quite well I believe. Or, should I just ask them to turn it into a civil matter to pay for the broken items? We are no longer dating, nor do I have any plans to date her, we only dated for 4 months (she said 1 year) What do I do?!!?

thanks.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Zach, you have told us this same story on at least 3 other occassions, with some slight variations, and always with more facts, and new questions. Your scenario really requires a lengthy discussion with an attorney, and the facts, as you present them, have too many twists and turns for a cogent and cohesive response from this forum.

Perhaps, but I doubt, someone from this site will respond to you.

We do wish you well and good luck.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">