• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do we win against the mafia?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? NJ/CA

or at least make them leave us alone? or better, end their whole conspiracy.

i will try to tell my story & hopefully some of you may be able to give an advice that may be able to help us out of our dire situation.

i got invited to be a part of the genovese crime family syndicate nj faction when i was 18 and was what you would call "fresh of the boat". i told them no & that i would rather do everything right, they then gave me a couple of advices like: good guys finish last, etc. they also told me that the conversation should not leave the room, this was when i was still working at a convenience store in nj, jersey city, but unfortunately i had to share this incident after almost a decade later (9 years). i was working for [deleted] in [deleted], nj. the management saw & liked how hard i worked so they wanted to promote me right away even though i was only there for a hot minute, this ignited jealousy on some of the people that came before me & envy on some of the people that came in with me, they started defaming, slandering, character assassinating, & sabotaging my work so i told them that i got invited in this crime syndicate thinking that they would stop, but then it got worse. i did not know at that time they were a part of the syndicate so i left the job to avoid further drama. i then went to my go to job placement agency which was express employment, they sent me to [deleted] warehouse. i did not know at the time that jersey city is a mafia state. so as i was working for them they introduced themselves as the head of the crime syndicate stated above, i then sent them an email begging to kill me instead, but keep my family out of it, but instead they did the complete opposite.

a lot has happened since then, they crashed my credit score instead of it gradually falling & then i tried to avoid them, this is where i learned nj was a mafia state. i was & also currently unemployed because of their racketeering, slander, & defamation. they told me it would stop if i moved out of their state, but it did not, this is where i learned that this is the whole world. i moved back here in ca, took a quick vacation in my country of origin, but they are there.

when i was still living in my 2nd cousin & was working for [deleted], they were able to inject a micro/nanochip in me (though i do not know where, most likely at the back of the neck since i felt my head being lifted). i did not know at the time that he was a part of it too. i just remembered hearing a conversation that went like this when i woke up and had a little bit of consciousness:

second cousin: oh, he woke up
unknown individual: nah, you kept him sleep deprived right?
sc: yea, yes, of course
(i was so tired, my eyes shut down on its own, but still somewhat conscious)
ui: see? alright i gotta go
sc: so what will happen now love?
sc second wife: nothing, they will just talk to him and have him followed
sc: why did they put that in him?
scsw: because he might snitch
sc: so until when will he have that?
scsw: forever
(i then went back to a deep slumber)

this is how they can follow me wherever i go. oddly enough i took 3 flights, but it didn't make a beep.

during these two years they were also able to find out about the people that are important to me (friends & family) now they are also being harassed, intimidated, terrorized, threatened. they found out about them by installing an spy app in my phone, but they also placed cameras in the places i live & install them again whenever they get the chance. i moved a lot after moving out of my 2nd cousin, all of the places were bugged, they controlled where i would move, this is how they were able to install it. even now, anywhere i go & every electronic device i use becomes compromise (including this one).

i also contacted the fbi, before when i was still working at [deleted] warehouse. they called me multiple times, but as i stated, surveillance on me was really tight & i was hesitant on ruining a family. i shouldn't have worried about that, & because of that they wrote me off as a prank because i could not answer their calls because they might harm my friends & family.

i know & i am very aware that all of these sounds crazy and by any & all means you do not have any reason to believe me, it was really painful to hear them weep because of their threats & intimidation. please understand that they wont have a choice if they denied it. they have yet to realize that it was wrong to trust in these people, i did & look at where it got us. i used to believe in the good of people, but i was naive & so are my loved ones. some people are just born & raised to be evil. these guys are narcissistic psychopaths, they enjoy tormenting others. if there was any regret is that i was concerned about them when i shouldn't have, they deserve to be destroyed, hopefully, dead.

please, any form of advice will be helpful & appreciated

thank you

quincy

How do you win against the Mafia? With skilled legal and law enforcement assistance.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you win against the Mafia? With skilled legal and law enforcement assistance.

Good luck.
any suggestion where i can find these skilled legal & law enforcement assitance? as i stated before, the cops would rather work with them than against them. anyone that isn't scared & is willing to do & fight for what is right, anyone that is willing to risk not just their own, but also the important people in their lives because these guys are lowest of the low, filthiest scums of this earth, these guys will do whatever it takes & they know how to hurt people without physically hurting them, so please tell me where can i find these people because these guys will definitely find a way to hurt their family as well, but that is also why they need to be stopped or better yet, killed.

Just Blue

any suggestion where i can find these skilled legal & law enforcement assitance? as i stated before, the cops would rather work with them than against them. anyone that isn't scared & is willing to do & fight for what is right, anyone that is willing to risk not just their own, but also the important people in their lives because these guys are lowest of the low, filthiest scums of this earth, these guys will do whatever it takes & they know how to hurt people without physically hurting them, so please tell me where can i find these people because these guys will definitely find a way to hurt their family as well, but that is also why they need to be stopped or better yet, killed.
Go to the FBI, AG Office...But strangers on the net can't assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">