• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How long does EB4 take

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bheemaiaha

I am on F1 CPT but don't want to immigrate, I am a resident of Wisconsin and got my PhD from 1995 to 1998 from UW Madison, I came back in 2013 to do my MS and graduated in 2017 December, I want to apply for EB4, I have registered a non profit new age religious and ecological organisation in January 2018 in Seattle, and have ties with my parent organisation in Rishikesh India, I can obtain supporting documentation. How long will it take to get my EB4? I would also like to consult on AI and chat-bots, which is my expertise, can I get my greencard/EAD?

What is the name of your state?
Wisconsin

t74

If you do not want to immigrate, why do you want a green card?

Did it really take you 4 years to get a masters? Why would anyone hire you as a consultant since the typical time to an MS is less than 2 years?

LdiJ

If you do not want to immigrate, why do you want a green card?

Did it really take you 4 years to get a masters? Why would anyone hire you as a consultant since the typical time to an MS is less than 2 years?
You did not catch the fact that he got a PHD in the 90's and then a Master's 20 years later?

t74

It is unlikely a 20 YO PhD is in AI. One would be unlikely to get an MS after a PhD in the same area; he did not mention the area of his PhD or the university of his MS. Too many from India use visa mills and CPT for no count degrees..

CPT is VERY suspicious. Why is he doing CPT after completing an MS?

He also needs to be very careful if he claims to be a "computer engineer" rather than a "computer scientist". "Engineer" requires licensing.

The question is still why he would want a green card if he does not want to immigrate to the US. This sounds really "flakey".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">