• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How much can I get?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cgoldsmith

What is the name of your state?We live in Oklahoma but the accident was in Texas. I found out today that my sons car is totaled. The insurance company said the preliminary estimate is $ 8,300.00. So they will not pay to fix it. The car is a 1996 NissanMaxima. We bought new. I am hoping they will give us the high retail value, which is $5,850. The accident was totally the other persons fault. What do you think?

BelizeBreeze

I think little puppies with wet noses are cut.

I think Byron was a romantic fool.

I think the Raiders wasted money on Moss.

I think the sun will also rise.

And I think Rhet was absolutely right to seek greener pastures.

jity

I am prety sure you can easily get 5k - but by you reading this I automatically get 5% of the transaction. Please send me the details so I can collect ASAP.

LSCAP

I believe the adjusters usually use N.A.D.A. for their prices.

I recently had a problem with the ‘other guys’ insurance company and since I had Comprehensive, and since my agent was useless, I called my company's adjusters, and they were very helpful.

Being fair to agents, my previous agent was very helpful.

I believe that even if you don't have comprehensive your own company adjusters will be helpful.

After all the big companies advertise how helpful they are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">