• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to and who to ask for opposite lawyer to be removed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Again Quincy, you posted one thing I did not know before and tried to google using the words you put here "landlord/tenant clinics" and I see I can may be attempt to make progress.

The "go hire a lawyer" advisors are just unworthy of being on this website.

I will at least take it that I got two good replies from one person. Thanks a lot for at least pointing out some resources.
Being rude to the volunteers is unnecessary. I suggest if you don't like the responses you are getting here that you immediately go hire an attorney.

quincy

I give up! you Win! all of you Win!

After I clearly said settlement offer/proposal with name of person other than the attorney said he was representing and whole lot of posts by me repeating this...

I have to give up! You all are certainly something. I also give up to the extent of closing my account... :) Yay! you all should do a victory lap or if possible keep on doing and show every account holder of this website how they should just listen to you...

How wrong I was... amazing information!!! How great the attorneys are... Wont ask questions, need about dozen posts before they say I did not put enough information, but still wont ask questions but will tell because there is not enough information, I better find an attorney.

How do the rest of the people posting here get advice other than "hire an attorney?" Definitely there is no file upload to upload documents so these great attorneys can say something other than "go hire an attorney".

Sorry people, you were/are and always be THE GREAT ATTORNEYS!!! you are all so amazing. celebrate!!! yay!!!
ZebraShop, none of us are here to "win" anything - at least I am not aware of anything available here to win. :)

What we TRY to do is provide a visitor with legal information that we think will help with the visitor's legal issue. Sometimes we get it right. Sometimes we don't.

But just as you are limited by space in how much you can tell us, we are likewise limited in our responses. We are never going to be able to gather enough facts in a few short posts in a forum setting to solve all issues presented. It's just not possible. That is why we often suggest that a visitor see an attorney in the area where the visitor lives.

I hope you can find some legal assistance off this board so you can better handle your legal dispute.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">