• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How To Choose Condo Management

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newcondo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD

I read an article on How To Choose Condo Management and it was very informative (Realty Times - How To Choose Condo Management) but I wanted to get some feedback from those that are experienced in such.

Here is the situation: I live in a new construction development w/ a lot of construction issues. The board has not fully been established but is at the percentage needed to do so. We would like to not only seek some sort of dispute resolution w/ the developer (legal if so needed) but to also establish our board and select new management as we feel that the current does not have our best interest in mind since they are selected by our developer whom has proven to be incompetent and unresolvable to our issues. any advice or suggestions whould be helpful. Thanks in advance

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD

I read an article on How To Choose Condo Management and it was very informative (Realty Times - How To Choose Condo Management) but I wanted to get some feedback from those that are experienced in such.

Here is the situation: I live in a new construction development w/ a lot of construction issues. The board has not fully been established but is at the percentage needed to do so. We would like to not only seek some sort of dispute resolution w/ the developer (legal if so needed) but to also establish our board and select new management as we feel that the current does not have our best interest in mind since they are selected by our developer whom has proven to be incompetent and unresolvable to our issues. any advice or suggestions whould be helpful. Thanks in advance
**A: www.caioline.org

CondoPeep

Be Careful

Usually the builder subsidizes the costs until he out.

First look to local building officials for help.

Legal costs can rack up very quickly if you have to pay someone a third in cash for every repair that is made by the builder.

HomeGuru

Usually the builder subsidizes the costs until he out.

First look to local building officials for help.

Legal costs can rack up very quickly if you have to pay someone a third in cash for every repair that is made by the builder.
**A: local building officials have nothing to do with condo CC&R's.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">