• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to deal with a violation of probation warrant before going to jail? Hi, My question is about a friend of mine. In 2017 he got an A misnomer batter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

How to deal with a violation of probation warrant before going to jail? Hi, My question is about a f

• How to deal with a violation of probation warrant before going to jail? Hi, My question is about a f

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How to deal with a violation of probation warrant before going to jail? Hi, My question is about a f

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Your friend will want to speak with his attorney about this matter. There's really nothing you can do for him except, perhaps, help pay for his attorney.

quincy

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Indiana
Your friend will want an attorney to assist in clearing the warrant, before your friend is arrested.

If arrested and in jail, it can be more difficult for him to reach an attorney who can respond quickly.

There is always a chance that the probation violation will not result in a revocation of probation but the fact that a warrant had to be issued indicates that this is not a minor matter.

We have as a member of this forum who is a probation officer from Indiana. Perhaps "Indiana Filer" will stop by to offer some additional advice.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">