• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to delete my post

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adjusterjack

I reported your request to the moderators. Might take a few days for them to respond and delete your post.

Meantime, just don't add to it and it will sink to the bottom.

Just Blue

Frankly, your post(s) should stay (in my opinion). They provide a cautionary tale for those who don't feel marriage is a good idea in similar circumstances.
I agree. Despite Ali33 bizarre reaction to being told that an Ohio Attorney (OhioGal) had advised her of what she was entitled to, the thread has good information on it.

zddoodah

Frankly, your post(s) should stay (in my opinion). They provide a cautionary tale for those who don't feel marriage is a good idea in similar circumstances.
Couldn't agree more.

I'm just asking if there's any wiggle room for me thats all. I've laid my life down for my family and I've been shit on by him for decades. Not wanting to get back as many of you may think. But we did agree to put my life on hold to raise our kids and take care of the house and family and I did a damn good job.
You used this phrase ("I'm just asking") a couple times in the other thread. You just asked, and we just answered. There are pros and cons to getting married, and there are pros and cons to not getting married. You always had the choice. I don't know (and don't need to know) why you chose not to get married, but you cannot have reasonably believed you'd be entitled to anything akin to alimony unless you got married. You were free to walk away at any time, but you chose not to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">