• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to do this on my own

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robthetattooguy

What is the name of your state? Ohio. My ex's sister who currently holds custody of my daughter wishes to relinquish custody of my daughter to me. We dont want to have to go to court. the clerk of courts won't tell me what forms I need, and suggested that I get an attourney. I don't see why I can't file the forms myself to save a lot of money in fees.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

robthetattooguy said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio. My ex's sister who currently holds custody of my daughter wishes to relinquish custody of my daughter to me. We dont want to have to go to court. the clerk of courts won't tell me what forms I need, and suggested that I get an attourney. I don't see why I can't file the forms myself to save a lot of money in fees.

My response:

So, did you have a specific legal question?

IAAL

LdiJ

robthetattooguy said:
Do some searching on your state goverment website....

www.ohio.gov

robthetattooguy

my ? is

What forms do I need to file with the probate clerks office, and where to obtain them? I will serch the states site. Thank you, what am I looking for?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I asked you if you had a specific legal question, and you didn't. So, I stopped. We don't tell people which forms to use, and we don't "represent" people from this site.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">