• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to get an early parole in California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

clancygirl

I hope someone can help me. My husband was convicted of
a felony and sentenced to 3 years in state prison. this i
is his first felony, and since he's been in he has been a model prisoner, my question is..Is there anyway I can
get him an early parole, after 1 year? They said he
would only do half of the 3 years but I'm about to lose everything we have. If there is anything I can do to get
him released early I will do it. Please help..I'm just
about to lose all hope.

B

burningisi

See if you can get a modification hearing. This can modify the sentence imposed, if the judge grants it. That way at least you can explain to the judge that you'll lose everything if parole isnt considered soon.
I'm not a lawyer, I'm just going off of my personal experience with judges and that many will reduce a sentence if a proper structure is laid out for when/if he is released, such as AA, NA, local treatment facilities, psych assistance, community service, job, all of the above.
Get a good criminal attorney and ask about this possibility, it doesnt cost to ask

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">