• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to look at the car?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hello
Please to ask that, that you have a 2017 meccedes want to sale, which in register register is a month 9 year 2016, do that to be ask to be a chiếc xe 2017 that in the report is a month 9 year 2016 tks

quincy

hello
Please to ask that, that you have a 2017 meccedes want to sale, which in register register is a month 9 year 2016, do that to be ask to be a chiếc xe 2017 that in the report is a month 9 year 2016 tks
What is the name of your state or, if not in the US, what is the name of your country?

adjusterjack

All I can think of is that new cars are released as early as September of the year previous to the model year. A 2019 car could have been sold last month (Sept) and been registered September 2018.

What that has to do with OP's question is beyond me.

justalayman

I think he is asking how to ensure a model year 2017 that was sold originally in sept of 2016 is actually a 2017

Or maybe is it legal to consider s car sold in 2016 to be a 2017?

I suspect the op is not understanding than a 2017 model year can legally be produced as early as January of 2016 and it still be considered to be a 2017 (model year). The fact that most people drop off the term “model year” is what confuses the situation.

Year of manufacture and model year are not exactly concurrent.

So, a car produced in 2016 can be considered a 2017 on the registration as the registration reflects model year and not the actual date of production. If he wants to know the date of production, refer to the data plate on one of the door jambs. If he wants to know the model year, refer to the title. The model year can be confirmed by deciphering the VIN as it includes the model year within its cryptogram.

justalayman

The emissions label under the hood (in the US) will show the model year,
Ya mean also, right?

After all you folks poked at the op and I make a valid attempt to decipher a possible underlying question you want to hop on my train and ride it into thank you land all while trying to make me look less than complete.

Wow, and I thought I all y’all thought more of me than that.
:cry:

:giggle:

quincy

C’était en in French is roughly translated to 'In the year of'. This would be closer than the literal translation of Chiec, which is Vietnamese for chopstick (I looked it up)
Your translator needs help. It is not French. The phrase is Vietnamese and it refers to vehicles not chopsticks.

justalayman

I typed chiec xe (with the symbols above the e) into the google translator. It said it was Vietnamese and translated it exactly to “car”

quincy

I typed chiec xe (with the symbols above the e) into the google translator. It said it was Vietnamese and translated it exactly to “car”
Right. It has nothing to do with chopsticks (which, as an aside, is only one type of utensil used by the Vietnamese for eating).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">