• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How To Look Up Child Abusers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HELP THIS MOMMY

What is the name of your state?
***CALIFORNIA***

Hello again!

Now I am asking if anyone knows how to find child abuse records for other states.

My baby's father's mother has abused her children and grandchildren in the past and I don't want her near my baby! I want to get proof so that I can put it in my custody/visitation order.

*How do I get a copy of the abuse reports from other states, or is that even possible? :confused:

CO19

HELP THIS MOMMY said:
What is the name of your state?
***CALIFORNIA***

*How do I get a copy of the abuse reports from other states, or is that even possible? :confused:
To determine if she's ever been previously arrested/convicted for child abuse, you will need to conduct a criminal records check. Checking at the county-level is the most accurate way to locate criminal records and encourage you to check in every single county where she has ever lived, worked, or studied.

If you simply need copies of existing/known records, you need a court researcher to retrieve in the jurisdiction where crime occured.

You can do a search for US court researchers and searchable by county at http://www.brbpub.com/prrn/ ; you can also do a google search for "record retrievers"....

Good Luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">