• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to make legal action against ai US citizen in case of international divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
A US Citizen, resident of New York, came to Karachi, Pakistan at our home and proposed my sister for marriage with his family and after consideration as he promised to bring his wife to USA after 2 years. After two years he visited Pakistan and married to my sister. During the engagement period and after period he mentally tortured my sister on different things and didn't pay the living expenses to her. Also, he made an arrangement for his wife living at her brother's residence. This year this guy visited Pakistan again for two months and gave us intentions that he may leave his wife for no good reason and he cant take her to USA for next five years. Finally after one month of his departure, he divorced his wife on telephone as per Islamic Law. He has not sent the legal papers of divorce yet. I want to know what legal actions can be taken against him.


Senior Member
If there are any actions they would be based in the laws of your country. This forum deals with US law only b

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential