• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to obtain a divorce decree of your Husband's?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I would like to get a copy of my Husband's last divorce record and I only know the name, state and around the year of when it had taken place, can I do this? I live in Ohio. Thank You.



Yes. Just find the state website where you think it occurred, get a list of counties and cities, and start visting websites and look under vital records.

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential