• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to research lawsuits on trusts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gparch

What is the name of your state? Ohio
I am interested in learning how to research lawsuits that would have been filed against a bank in Ohio for lack of performance, possible fraud, and misrepresentation regarding a trust. The trust is administered by the bank's private client group, and it appears that there was little meaningful oversight at the bank over the trust officers the last 10 years. I would like to learn if other families have filed lawsuits agains this bank but am not sure how to do it over the Internet.

gparch

Same state as Ohio

No. My mother's trust was established with a bank in Ohio. She now lives in another state where we have power of attorney over her affairs.

Dandy Don

Mention the name of the city that the bank is in, and also the name of the bank, so I can see if some online information about this is available (I think there will be).

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">