• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to revoke POA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

leslieanne

What is the name of your state? CA
I not exactly sure what catagory this question belongs in but I am hoping someone can give me some information on revoking a power of attorney. My mother in law was living in Fresno County in CA and gave the POA for health care and other matters, not really understanding what she was signing, to someone that she considered like a daughter. Unfortunatley a very short time after that she became very dissillousioned with that person. The relationship is definetly strained and would like to get out of it. She is still of sound mind and has since moved back to the East Coast with her grandaughter. How does she go about revoking this POA without coming back to the West Coast, she is 74 years old and not in the greatest of health

L

leslieanne

one more question

CA
She is in VA now and the POA was filed in CA, Can a VA lawyer take care of it since she is now on the east coast and not able to travel back here to CA? Thank you so much you have now idea how valuble your help is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">