• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to surrender and escape?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? CA

Do justice to kill relatives or do evil to the end?
My mother illegally massaged tax evasion, fake divorce, scam welfare, fake gecko scam the immigration bureau, and asked me to lie to cause people to swindle donations. I'm about to collapse.
Some time ago, my mother taught me to lie and create fake news that killed a sister. Later, after reading the evidence posted by this sister, she felt that she was innocent and pitiful. After the news came out, many netizens exposed all my mother’s illegal massage, tax evasion, and my dad’s fake divorce and welfare fraud. Even my parents cheated the immigration bureau to engage in fake gecko immigration. My classmates, alumni, and friends were also confessed. They all came out to accuse me, saying that I made fake news to cheat donations, that I lived in a villa and drove a luxury car to cheat donations, but killed my sister who really needed help. I am in very pain now. My name is XX. A fresh graduate from Berkeley University, I don’t want to ruin my life because of this incident, but I don’t know what to do. Now almost the whole world knows about it. In order to harm this sister, I lied to the landlord’s organization and deceive I lied to the American mainstream media nbc, deceived friends and lawyers, and hired people everywhere in the Chinese media to post articles and comments to slander this sister, deceiving everyone, what should I do? At the time, my parents had been persuading me to do this. My parents were born in China and had a low culture and did not read any books. I was educated in the United States. At the beginning, my parents asked me to lie. I was very reluctant. Reason, I still did what they said. Friends of my church advised me to confess, apologize, and admit my mistakes, but the lawyer told me not to confess to lying, but even if I didn’t admit it, the truth finally came out and I was about to collapse. So I asked my friend to post here to express my innermost feelings, it will feel better. Is it too late for me to regret it now? what should I do? Will the public forgive someone who lied to the public and harmed others? Below are links to fake news made by lying, as well as many defamatory articles on Chinese websites. You can find them by searching for (names removed by mod). I don’t know, what should I do to make up for my lying and fraud,Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">