• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to withdraw a medical release i signed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

klink35

Does the insurance company need this agreement I still have here in order for it to be final is what I'm asking?

klink35

You apparently agreed in mediation to the $12,000 figure and now you are being asked to sign a form that says no future claims can be filed.

Call your attorney and have him explain EXACTLY what the release forms mean BEFORE you sign. If your attorney cannot explain to your satisfaction what exactly signing means to you and your case, you need to seek out an attorney in your area who CAN explain to your understanding what the releases mean to your case.
Ok makes sense. Thanks again

quincy

Ok makes sense. Thanks again
You really need to understand what signing the form (or any agreement) means before signing it. Your signature legally binds you to its terms, with very few exceptions.

Please talk to your attorney again or find another attorney in your area who can personally review the documents and offer you an explanation and direction.

Many if not most attorneys are still working during the Governor’s stay-at-home order.

Good luck, klink35.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">