• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husband hates paying for our 3 children!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Maryland, I would like to know if after living with my children in maryland for 4 years now can I have the support order changed to here from upstate NY where it was first ordered as my X husband takes me to court every year to try to lower support.last time he tryed to said he made under 30,000 but was found to be working for his wife driving truck,their tax records were brought in to show he really made 158,000 that year! to my 27,000 I work for a factory and everytime I go to NY to court I have to take an unpayed day,If I do it by Phone I still have to take an unpaid day. Is there any hope of changing the order to Maryland?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential