• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hypothetical Felony Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I'll take the bait.
"Unknowingly accept the offer to take a narcotics anonymous class for someone else" This is like saying you unknowingly took a driving test for someone else or sat an exam for them, and you unknowingly got paid for it.
Need to grab my biggest shovel to move that amount of BS.
"And what if I want to come clean about it?". Using the present tense gave you away. You did it and you got caught.
I don't think even Perry Mason could weasel you out of this one.
(Showing my age ;))
Could be. If Edwin sat through a court-ordered narcotics class for a friend, it was a really stupid thing for him and his friend to have him do.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Wasn't there an episode of Big Bang Theory where Sheldon was ordered by HR to take a sensitivity training class, and he passed it off to be taken by the assistant he'd been harassing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">