• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I-130 & I-824 Need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
I-130 & I-824 Need advice and lots of help

What is the name of your state? california

well ok i have been in this mess for a year now. i am married to a green card holder who lives and works here where as me and my young son have to go backwards and forwards everysix months to visit him on a VWP.

my I-130 has been approved and i was told to put in an I-824 to get the I-130 moving to the NVC so i can at least get a work visa to come over with very soon.

the thing is i am wondering do i have to apply seperatly to the embassy 9in london to get the work visa or do i just wait and they will send my stuff to my home in the UK.

i am desperate to get back asap so if you have any advice for me please help. i am getting very desperate. :confused:
Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential