• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I-465 filing under NIW pending case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alisherry

I am applying for I-465 under NIW pending case. For NIW first step I hired an attorney but for next steps am doing it by myself.
Now my program sponsor is making some changes in my salary( That means I will be issues a new DS2019 where there will be no change of Program, Position etc just salary will be changed and I need to sign I-9).
Attorney who filed my first step told me in case I get new DS2019 its good to wait for 90 days (As Trump administration told IO to keep track for 60-90 for anyone entering to USA and Attorney think it is same for anyone inside USA who changes his paper work).

Anyone has suggestion towards this? and

Secondly is it necessary to send Tax return for last 3 years? or is it ok to send only W2? or is it ok to send only last year's Tax return and W2?

FlyingRon

Anyone has suggestion towards this?
Yes, go back to the attorney.

You've left something out. You got a DS-2019 how? Are you here on a J-1 and are now trying to get an EB-2?
Why do you think you need to file either tax returns or W-2s?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">