• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I-693 query

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

defulio

What is the name of your state? GA

Hi. I was hoping that someone could describe what happens at the Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status. I know that they give vacinnations and test for HIV. Would someone mind explaining what else they do?

Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

defulio said:
What is the name of your state? GA

Hi. I was hoping that someone could describe what happens at the Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status. I know that they give vacinnations and test for HIV. Would someone mind explaining what else they do?

Thanks

My response:

"They"?

How many people do you think will be "examining" you at the same time?

I think the doctor will raise the hood (or bonnet), and check your fluid levels, and top off where necessary. The doctor might change the ol' spark plugs, and attempt to lubricate your chassis!

IAAL

BCgirl

Please don't be hurt by IAAL - he has personal issues he is airing a little too publicly
Re the I-693 - I just had that done. I had evidence from my family physician at home of having my vaccinations done (and a few redone already due to low titres) so he drew blood to recheck the titres. They do a serum HIV and syphilis and a subcutaneous injection of PPD to check for exposure to tuberculosis. You go back in two days to see if the PPD was negative and the labs will be back. If everything is okay, then you get your paper that day.
Good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">