• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I already feared Dentists, now I'm terrified.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?California To start I had a very bad experience with this Dentist and can't bring myself to go back to the office, I payed about $800 for partials, and they had to send them back to the lab, so I never received them, but when I ask for a refund, the office asks for receipts but I only have one or two of them that I can find, when I told her receipts were there responsibility, she hung up on me , and does so every time I call now. I have been dramatized and can't bring myself to go to the office, I have proof on the master notes saying that they needed to send them back to the lab, I need that money desperately
Please any suggestions would be welcomed.

For what reason were the partials sent back to the lab?
They could not get them into my mouth, like they were for someone else, they were off by so much, even he commented to look in the cabinet and see if there was a mix up. The uppers were off also But he grinded them down and made them fit. On the next visit he said he would need to do some more work before taking another impression and sending both back to the lab.

quincy

They could not get them into my mouth, like they were for someone else, they were off by so much, even he commented to look in the cabinet and see if there was a mix up. The uppers were off also But he grinded them down and made them fit. On the next visit he said he would need to do some more work before taking another impression and sending both back to the lab.
You can speak to an attorney (a brief first consultation should be free) to see if there is a legal action to pursue. Whether you have a chance of getting a refund of your $800 could depend on how far off the fIrst partials were.

How did you pay? Even if you lost receipts, you should have a record of your payment(s).

Good luck.

I don't know why you would say that. If you need to prove something, then they are your responsibility.
Possibly , I never thought I would need to but I guess I did, but under the circumstances I don't want them to be able to cover up or minipulate the only evidence I do have, The office also has a pay for in addvance of reciveing condition. So I made payments in cash till it was payed.

Cash I don't have a bank account or a credit card. And thank you.
You can speak to an attorney (a brief first consultation should be free) to see if there is a legal action to pursue. Whether you have a chance of getting a refund of your $800 could depend on how far off the fIrst partials were.

How did you pay? Even if you lost receipts, you should have a record of your payment(s).

Good luck.

xylene

Also, complain to the relevant authorities who regulate and provide accreditation of dentists.

quincy

I'm sorry this isn't spam, this is a legitament question. And I appreciate the answers I've received.
Oh, I'm sorry, hayjude. I usually come back to delete my "bumps" after spam threads have been deleted by the moderator.

I wanted your thread to be the first to show up on the board rather than an ad because we DO take your concern seriously.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">