• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Am Always Liable - Thank You

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Ohio

Thank you for your quick response! Believe me I am aware that CA is much nicer than Ohio, and of course I would prefer to live there. However, we are trying to make this decision based on the best interests of the children, and I really believe that my children's father has more to offer them than his ex does his, and I believe I'll be a better mother to his children than she has been.

At any rate, I wanted to make sure that you saw the second thread that I posted to my original message. I was mistaken in my original posting -- he has joint legal and physical custody, but he is the residential parent and the primary caretaker. She did, very willingly give up being the residential parent, she has no desire to be a full or ecen part-time mom. So is the law still clear that he can move without her "permission" when he does not have sole custody, but is the residential parent?

Thanks again,


Senior Member
Please copy and paste this post as a response to your previous post by clicking on the "Post reply" button at the top or bottom of your original post.

Did that make sense?? :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential