• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am being accused of hitting someone's car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F350

Hi- I'm in KY.
I am being accused of hitting and running on someone in my parking lot at work. I parked at 3:45am... no one around me. I drive an F350 dually (busted fender when my dad gave it to me...how convenient) and park way down on the end because of the trucks size. A full 24 hrs. later a guy I work with had the police call me off the line for me hitting him. The day of the incident the guy came in after me apx. 45 min. (Time clock shows I was in the bldg.) Police made a report- no witnesses. My husband came and traded his van for my truck at 8am. He says he noticed the guys car but did not hit him. I always pull through the rows so I don't ever have to back up in the lot. Guy was behind my truck and 1 space over to the right also pulled in. My existing damage is on rear right dually fender. Guys damage is on left rear quarter panel. My insurance has denied his claim because we state we did not hit him and there are no witnesses. He also left for a full day before reporting his accident which could have happened anywhere. Maybe he hit me but I cannot tell any new damage. I have been summoned to small claims. I am being railroaded here. Do you know how many damaged vehicles my color are in the parking lot? What might the outcome be?

F350

response from insurance co

Big relief...I just spoke with my insurance company and they said bring them the papers and their lawyers will go to court with me because that is covered in my policy to offer free defense and payment of claim if so ordered.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">