• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am looking for a way to contact the FBI in regards to my Special CM for 112a in 1998 and purchasing firearms in California.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

Senior Member
Thanks. There are lots of ways to contact the FBI. I was looking for the department that would handle this and the format they want any documents.
I have no experience with any of this type of stuff.

The switchboard at the FBI office should direct your call.


New member
I am on day 9 of the mando wait. I think it is best to wait until day 30 and see what the official results are. If denied or undetermined I'll start the appeal process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential