• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am suing a BIG corp...what should i arm myself with?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rachnej

I was recently fired from Bank Of America and there was unfair play at work. Is it possible to go against a big company? or should i just move on? I am a really sweet person and i feel that i have been unjustly let go? I really need help. What do you think?

J

JBK

People sue large corporations all of the time, sometimes with very good results. If the facts of your case are there and you have good legal representation, it doesn't matter if the company is large or small. In fact, having a large corporate defendant allows greater damages in cases of, for example, discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. In addition, many laws providing legal rights for employees only apply when companies have more than a minimum number of employees. Call a lawyer to see if you have a case -- the initial consultation is usually free.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">