• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am trying to repo a vehicle for non payment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mew1953

I sold a GMC Conversion van In Feb with a contractual agreement of 4,000 dollars down , and 14 consecuative payments to be made by the 15th of each month in the amount of 250 dollars . I have received a total of two hundred dollars thus far . I have also been informed of the buyer's insurance being canceled , due to non payment. I have sent a certified letter stating that a balance of 3200 dollars would be paid , or proof of insurance would be submitted by 5-8-01. I have had no responce from the individual who has failed to meet the contractual agreements we made. I am the lein holder, and i am now looking for an individual to repossess the vehicle ...but i do not know anyone in my area to get the job done .....I live in Springfield , MO . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bigun

Call your local bank and ask to speak with someone fimaliar with making auto loans. Ask him for a name. I'll guarantee you he knows someone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">