• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I apologize, Halket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brokeD

What is the name of your state? fl
for any of you who have read the bantering, i just want to make a real and formal apology to Halket. i will do my best to respect his opinion and advice, since he does clearly understand "the other side." as i said, i am not irresponsible or wanting for society to make up for my situation. i know the response will be that by filing my 7 that i am in fact asking for assistance (protection). in that sense it is true. i did not get to this place in life by choice nor am i going to place blame. i believe that right now i am feeling just incredibly low. it's so damn hard to look at life through everything and to feel that all of the years of extra jobs, hard work, and REALLY trying to "make it".... has still come to this. it's hard to look to the future with optimism and a belief that life will in fact go on and that with hard work and determination, we could restore all that is gone. this, added with the stigma of filing a bankruptcy, just doesn't leave very much to be all happy about. so for all that i said, i am sorry.
please do remember though that empathy is not sympathy.
oh well..... life is still an adventure.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">