• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Blew the Whistle, and Involuntarily Discharged - Honorable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Agent79734

What is the name of your state? Texas.... I was stationed at Fort Bragg, NC and assigned to 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) at the time of this "EVENT". I was going through a nasty divorce after 19 years of marriage to my "christian" wife. She had affair while I was deployed to Kosovo in 2000. At the end of the divorce, the 'female' judge found my ex: "Guilty of Illicit Sexual Behavior Prior to the Date of Separation and Barred from Alimony for life With Prejudice".... My ex Jackie, AND her Attorney violated a Court Order for Neither of them to have contact in any manner "whatsoever" with my Chain of Command. (They both violated that order). Additionally, my ex was ordered to return all keys to the 'former marital residence' to her attorney and in-turn to my attorney -to me. When I returned to my "home" [ Off-Post Residence ], things did not look correct, therefore I initiated Police Report, and Crime Scene Investigation - Fingerprints proved 3 members of my Chain of Command at 7th SFG(A). I reported to, and file Felony Breaking and Entering, and Felony Larceny Charges; TO: - Military Police Investigations, SOCOM IG office, and 18th Airborne Corp Commander and Commander of Fort Bragg, NC. VERY quickly afterwards, I was ushered out of the military - as an E-7/SFC with a TS/SCI Security Clearance. "Involuntarily Discharged with an Honorable Discharge. How and Whom do I contact and what documentation do I need to have my 'former' chain of command arrested - As the Military refuses to act. I refuse to have my Character tarnished by deceptive Leaders. The 7th SFG(A) Commander - a Full Bird Col. refused to act. So in July 2002, I was terminated due to an adulterous NOW ex wife.

T

thepizzaguy

Get A Lawyer

If you every thing your saying here is up to snuff, then I don't think this forum is gonna provide much help. You need to get a lawyer and SUE SUE SUE

fozzy2

Agent79734 said:
while I was deployed to Kosovo in 2000. At the end of the divorce, the 'female' judge found my ex: "Guilty of Illicit Sexual Behavior Prior to the Date of Separation and Barred from Alimony for life With Prejudice".... My ex Jackie, AND her Attorney violated a Court Order for Neither of them to have contact in any manner "whatsoever" with my Chain of Command. (They both violated that order). Additionally, my ex was ordered to return all keys to the 'former marital residence' to her attorney and in-turn to my attorney -to me. When I returned to my "home" [ Off-Post Residence ], things did not look correct, therefore I initiated Police Report, and Crime Scene Investigation - Fingerprints proved 3 members of my Chain of Command at 7th SFG(A). I reported to, and file Felony Breaking and Entering, and Felony Larceny Charges; TO: - Military Police Investigations, SOCOM IG office, and 18th Airborne Corp Commander and Commander of Fort Bragg, NC. VERY quickly afterwards, I was ushered out of the military - as an E-7/SFC with a TS/SCI Security Clearance. "Involuntarily Discharged with an Honorable Discharge. How and Whom do I contact and what documentation do I need to have my 'former' chain of command arrested - As the Military refuses to act. I refuse to have my Character tarnished by deceptive Leaders. The 7th SFG(A) Commander - a Full Bird Col. refused to act. So in July 2002, I was terminated due to an adulterous NOW ex wife.
First, precisely why were you discharged? Are you retired? If you were an SFC who had put in his 20 then it would not be too strange that you were discharged/retired. You speak of a tarnised character, but that does not sound like it comes from an honorable discharge. If your SPD code narrative is something like "eligible for 20 year retirement" it is hard to see how you are being besmirched.

As to the criminal charges you made: You allege breaking and entering as well as larceny. Was there any *evidence* of breaking or unlawful entry? The presence of mere fingerprints does not establish either. You say your place didn't "look right." But you charged larceny, what precisely do you believe was stolen? Unless there is more evidence (witnesses?) it is unlikely anyone could be charged for anything -- even if you don't think they should have ever been in your house (which was also your wife's until that decree came into effect).

As to the supposed court order for your ex to not contact your chain of command - if you think she violated it then inform the court that made the order. It is they, and not the military, who have to enforce it. If her attorney violated a court order the court will *really* want to hear about it. Generally speaking, however, such an order is not binding except upon the parties to the suit or their agents, meaning that even IF she contacted your chain of command it is not they that are in trouble, but your ex. Once again, not a military matter.

If your spouse has engineered all these events, she has been pretty slick about it, apparently.

{if I were an attorney I'd be paying bar dues instead of tuition!}

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">