• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I committed the wrong crime.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
As a poster on another board frequently points out, anyone CAN sue. However, we have nowhere near enough information to say if you have a winning case or not.

Odds are, however, that you could not SUCCESSFULLY sue.

quincy

I tried to kill my family because I took the medication zyprexa and I wanted to know if I can sue.
Possibly.

What does your criminal defense attorney say about your use of zyprexa as a defense to your crime and as a potential lawsuit against the manufacturer?

quincy

The Eli Lilly & Company has had several different lawsuits filed against it over its drug Zyprexa and Eli Lilly & Company has paid out multimillions in damages.

Zyprexa is an antipsychotic drug with several potentially severe side effects.

After your personal physician has been contacted and treatment received, an attorney could be consulted to see if there is a legal action to pursue.

(this post bumped spam off main board)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">