• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I deleted my post.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

panzertanker

To be honest, if he truly is an attorney (as I suspect he is), IAAL seems smart enough to avoid having this "stick".

Strange turn of events, though, EH?

Gracie3787

I was so surprised when I saw the heading. Ever since IAAL posted "fuk you Gracie" to me in early 2005, I have completely avoided posting replies to any CA. posters because of IAAL's abuse. It's sad that he went crazy because he did have alot of knowledge on CA laws (when he wanted to help that is).

I hope that we can find out how it turns out, but for me personally, I'm glad he's gone.
Gracie

tigger22472

Anyone else look at the court filings?

I now question whether he was/is really an attorney... the first e-mail addy he signed up with and used was a juno account... who the heck, especially an attorney uses JUno?

Not to mention the attorney listed in the filing is a real estate attorney and doesn't seem to know how to write a very good motion... who the heck goes into detail about how their son crashed their computer?

Last edited:
tigger22472 said:
Anyone else look at the court filings?

I now question whether he was/is really an attorney... the first e-mail addy he signed up with and used was a juno account... who the heck, especially an attorney uses JUno?

Not to mention the attorney listed in the filing is a real estate attorney and doesn't seem to know how to write a very good motion... who the heck goes into detail about how their son crashed their computer?
WHAT?!!! Explain that.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
cissycicle said:
I am not clear as to whether you believe the "real estate attorney who referenced his son" is acting on behalf of FA or IAAL.
Jaysus, woman - can't you read the filing? It's clear as day. :rolleyes:

stealth2 said:
Jaysus, woman - can't you read the filing? It's clear as day. :rolleyes:
So, in plain english, you have no idea what has been going on here for the past several months. You think this happenend overnight? You think action was taken on a whim? IAAL has been the focus of a very thorough investigation beginning many months ago.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
cissycicle said:
So, in plain english, you have no idea what has been going on here for the past several months. You think this happenend overnight? You think action was taken on a whim? IAAL has been the focus of a very thorough investigation beginning many months ago.
Well... *d*u*h*. Which cabbage did you sprout from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">