• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I don't want to feel uncomfortable for 3yrs!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nightsiren

I signed up for a 4 month trial period with a fitness club. One term of this trial period was to attend the club 3 times a week during the 4 months. About 3 weeks ago I saw the owner of the fitness center while at a dance club with some friends. He came onto me pretty strongly. This was unwanted to say the least. I can no longer attend the fitness center and feel comfortable or secure. Please help me, I am not sure of my rights. Thanks, Jessica.

A

Always searching

I have a suggestion on the family board for you but lawrat might have a better one.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client client relationship.

The two have nothing to do with each other.

It isn't like he came onto you while you were working out.

So.....you could try to make a big stink about it and scare them into breaking the agreement OR pay cancellation fees.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">