• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I fell and knocked my teeth out awhile ago

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

danielleleonine

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nevada
I fell on someones property somewhere around november 1999, and knocked out my 2 front teeth. The property owner paid to have my teeth fixed in Las Vegas. I never had any legal representation for this injury.
Now as a grown woman I am experiencing middle back pains, numbness in my right arm,and i'm noticing that my teeth are spreading due to the lack of the bonding and retainers that I had prior to my injury.
What should I do?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nevada
I fell on someones property somewhere around november 1999, and knocked out my 2 front teeth. The property owner paid to have my teeth fixed in Las Vegas. I never had any legal representation for this injury.
Now as a grown woman I am experiencing middle back pains, numbness in my right arm,and i'm noticing that my teeth are spreading due to the lack of the bonding and retainers that I had prior to my injury.
What should I do?
See a Dentist for your teeth and a Chiropractor for your back pain/numbness.

ecmst12

Even if the claim hadn't already been settled, and even if you could prove your current problems were due to the fall, the statute of limitations has LONG since passed.

Antigone*

The OP should really consider herself lucky that someone felt obliged to pay for her dental work.

It is a sad state of affairs when people are always looking for handouts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">