• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Got Hurt On The Job....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jwc22656

I fell off a lader at work. Fell about 7 feet
on my back and elbow. Laid there for about 5 min.before I could get up.The Super came a little while later as I was getting my toolsup to go home because of the fall.Told him I fell and had to knock off to take it ez for the rest of the weekend. Didn't go to the Doc. Came in on Monday took tylenol for the pain but a little sore.Well things got a little heated the next day about something that went wrong on the job and I ended up quiting.Went to work the next day for someone else for about a week but the pain in my back and arm was so bad that I couldn't work at the job that I do.Its been two weeks or so since I got hurt and think I need to go to the Doc's. Do I have a chance to get the comp. to pay for the bills after the time that has passed????? I can't afford to go if the don't pay for it...They should of had a lader tall enough for me to do the job that I was asked to do.And if I had one the fall would not have happen...Am I out of luck...Thanks jwc

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">