• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I guess it's a DONE DEAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caljamscott

What is the name of your state? New York

Well I go to court Tuesday for what's got to be "the bogus charge of century" Reckless Driving and Passing Steady Red when I wasn't even driving. I was standing perfectly still at a red light when this nonsense came down on me.

I already had the first consultation with my lawyer, who I retained directly from this sight. I don't know. Is it possible for my lawyer to have a private consultation at the bench with the judge? If that happens the lawyer can tell the judge that I've professed my total innocence to these two unlawful charges, and that the cop was totally unjustified in causing an innocent person this kind of grief.

This cop has got to be a danger and a menace to the public at large. I would say if he did this to someone like me, a businessman in the community and a pillar of the community, chances are he may have a pattern of this official misconduct going on with other innocent ppl as well.

Meanwhile it could be a DONE DEAL for me come Tuesday, retained attorney and all. RIGHT?!?!?

rchadwickm

have you read the new york state statutes. they should have information on the definition of reckless driving. It would be up to the judge to interperate this based on your circumstances. I'd leave it in the hands of the lawyer. Your lawyers very presence will give you a bargaining chip. L

C

Caljamscott

rchadwickm said:
have you read the new york state statutes. they should have information on the definition of reckless driving. It would be up to the judge to interperate this based on your circumstances. I'd leave it in the hands of the lawyer. Your lawyers very presence will give you a bargaining chip. L
Thank you rchadwickm. That's very kind of you to put my mind at ease. For a short time anyway. I agree what you say about my lawyers' presence and please keep in mind that I retained him right from this website. I'm keeping it in the family.

I have read the statutes regarding Reckless Driving and it's a nonsensical law. All it says is "if you interfere with the use of a roadway..." It's vaguiety and ambiguity babblespeak nonsense at best. But still the consequences of violating the babblespeak are quite severe.

I'm surprised such text even exists in such an important lawbook as the NYS Vehicle and Traffic Law. I understand this is the most ABUSED and MISUSED law on the Books and for good reason; the law itself doesn't even make any sense.

All in all though, I didn't know we had returned to the days of the Inquisition and the Like with a bogus case and bogus charges like this! I still can't believe and innocent motorist like me is getting framed up and railroaded into a serious situation like this. HOW in gods' creation can I be Reckless Driving if I wasn't even driving? If my vehicle was standing perfectly still in the first place? Something doesn't add up here. Go fight City Hall, right?

Veronica1228

Could you please stop being such a Drama Queen and also stop opening a new thread every day? Stick to one thread and stay on topic. You are becoming very tiresome.

C

Caljamscott

Veronica1228 said:
Could you please stop being such a Drama Queen and also stop opening a new thread every day? Stick to one thread and stay on topic. You are becoming very tiresome.
I'll stop talking about this case when it's over and I'm not being a Drama Queen and I'm on topic and I'm not becoming tiresome and I wish there were less abuse on a serious message board like this.

I'm here to help and to get help and that's what I'm doing here.

Veronica1228

Caljamscott said:
I'll stop talking about this case when it's over and I'm not being a Drama Queen and I'm on topic and I'm not becoming tiresome and I wish there were less abuse on a serious message board like this.

I'm here to help and to get help and that's what I'm doing here.
I'm not suggesting that you stop talking about it or that you don't deserve help. I am saying to stop opening new threads. You already have many threads dedicated to this same topic. You don't need to create a new one every time there is a new development. :rolleyes:

You Are Guilty

Caljamscott said:
I don't know w/hat you're saying.
She said the next time you make a new post to complain about your stupid ticket, your account will be deleted. Simple enough?

This one is the last new post about it, right? Let's keep it that way.

C

Caljamscott

Why don't you be KIND to someone who is extremely despondent about a miscarriage of justice in the making instead of being so CRUEL?

Everyone knows what is happening to me.

Are we in court or in the corridor?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Caljamscott said:
Why don't you be KIND to someone who is extremely despondent about a miscarriage of justice in the making instead of being so CRUEL?

Everyone knows what is happening to me.

Are we in court or in the corridor?

My response:

We're in the corridor, and you're about to be kicked in the crotch.

Take your New York angst someplace else.

IAAL

C

Caljamscott

Please, man. I'm a VIP in the great State of California. Everyone knows me and loves me there.

Please have a little mercy on me with this case I'm being railroaded about and into. It'll all be over Tuesday, September 20th, and then we'll have some other things to discuss, ok?

Thank you for your consideration.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Caljamscott said:
Please, man. I'm a VIP in the great State of California. Everyone knows me and loves me there.

Please have a little mercy on me with this case I'm being railroaded about and into. It'll all be over Tuesday, September 20th, and then we'll have some other things to discuss, ok?

Thank you for your consideration.

My response:

Do not respond to this idiot. Whenever he posts, muddy his threads.

IAAL

BelizeBreeze

I've been working on the railroad
All the live long day
I've been working on the railroad
Just to pass the time away
Can't you hear the whistle blowing
Rise up so early in the morn
Can't you hear the whistle blowing
Dinah, blow your horn

Dinah won't you blow
Dinah won't you blow
Dinah, won't you blow your horn
Dinah, won't you blow,
Dinah, won't you blow,
Dinah, won't you blow your horn

Someone's in the kitchen with dinah
Someone's in the kitchen i know
Someone's in the kitchen with dinah
Strumming on the old banjo

Fee fie fiddle eell o
Fee fie fiddle eell o
Fee fie fiddle eell o
Strumming on the old banjo

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Usu ne nisl esse deterruisset, at unum accumsan tractatos eam. Idque tempor voluptatum vim te, eos fugit semper eligendi an. Fabellas similique referrentur eu sea. Altera splendide vituperata te duo, eum nulla solet dissentias ad. Eam aeque nullam suscipit eu. Est quidam complectitur interpretaris id, has ad fabellas urbanitas.

Et vel vidit feugiat. Est in ubique nostro, pri illud inani cu. Ne graeci docendi cum, sit laudem nostrud minimum no, vel laoreet albucius molestie te. Dolores detracto mel ad. Etiam eloquentiam eu mei, eam ea lorem ludus omnesque.

Cetero albucius voluptua eam ut, munere mentitum maiestatis ne vix, est delenit nostrum omnesque no. Tation dolore est te, et cum diam fuisset torquatos, sit in molestie placerat consectetuer. Duo ei quaeque fabulas albucius, eu intellegebat mediocritatem sea. Impedit recteque tincidunt eos ut, in putant praesent hendrerit eum, mea ei prompta repudiare prodesset. Et vel alienum offendit scribentur, id cum agam solet everti.

Per porro malis suscipiantur no, cu vel dolor incorrupte. Tollit decore constituam ius an, usu alii posse veritus cu. Oratio admodum sed cu, per illum everti theophrastus ex, mea ex quas probatus. Et vim lorem decore, mollis discere accusam te mea, eu pro tempor laoreet dolores. Ad invidunt facilisi vis, simul dictas constituam ad pri. Mei dico bonorum no, ubique legimus posidonium ius ei, duo te commodo graecis senserit.

Pri at quidam fabulas, ne vis nulla appetere percipitur, id vim integre imperdiet. Vis omnis constituto argumentum at, indoctum contentiones id usu. Ei magna deserunt nam. No gubergren interpretaris sea, vix alterum indoctum te. Eu his paulo dicant repudiare, erat vivendum necessitatibus usu an.

Amet vidit nusquam mei ei, at movet ubique omittantur pro. At qui vituperata consectetuer. Affert epicurei detraxit in quo, ad sed alia albucius adipisci, sea ne alia dicant. In pri essent pertinacia, erat bonorum conclusionemque pro et, in veniam putent fastidii ius. Eu sit ferri iudico, dicant oblique has eu, est id vivendum similique.

Ne diam ferri vel. Ius saepe laoreet at. Graeci partiendo liberavisse est ad, doctus ornatus electram vim no. Alii detracto scribentur id mea. Omnes labore dolores mei id, pri id ipsum voluptatum, duo tale electram prodesset cu.

Pri quas mediocritatem ea. Ea est latine commodo moderatius. At qui illum nobis minimum, eu debitis accusata sea. Ei atqui sadipscing his. Novum essent timeam ea has.

Per putent euismod oporteat cu, ipsum officiis adipisci mea ut, at his rebum audiam. Sea id minimum vituperatoribus. Sea tincidunt reformidans no, duo ea tollit soleat principes. Dicit animal voluptaria eu sed. Cu tamquam sensibus pri, mel reque commodo te. Luptatum suscipiantur vel ei, est hinc eripuit cu.

Qui in quis erat, assentior omittantur sit ea, ea iriure tritani per. Te eam dicit admodum mediocritatem. Ex adipisci pertinax persecuti usu. Sed an aperiam oporteat, eos et deserunt platonem elaboraret. Dicta propriae id eam, tota definitionem duo in.

Usu ne nisl esse deterruisset, at unum accumsan tractatos eam. Idque tempor voluptatum vim te, eos fugit semper eligendi an. Fabellas similique referrentur eu sea. Altera splendide vituperata te duo, eum nulla solet dissentias ad. Eam aeque nullam suscipit eu. Est quidam complectitur interpretaris id, has ad fabellas urbanitas.

Et vel vidit feugiat. Est in ubique nostro, pri illud inani cu. Ne graeci docendi cum, sit laudem nostrud minimum no, vel laoreet albucius molestie te. Dolores detracto mel ad. Etiam eloquentiam eu mei, eam ea lorem ludus omnesque.

Cetero albucius voluptua eam ut, munere mentitum maiestatis ne vix, est delenit nostrum omnesque no. Tation dolore est te, et cum diam fuisset torquatos, sit in molestie placerat consectetuer. Duo ei quaeque fabulas albucius, eu intellegebat mediocritatem sea. Impedit recteque tincidunt eos ut, in putant praesent hendrerit eum, mea ei prompta repudiare prodesset. Et vel alienum offendit scribentur, id cum agam solet everti.

Per porro malis suscipiantur no, cu vel dolor incorrupte. Tollit decore constituam ius an, usu alii posse veritus cu. Oratio admodum sed cu, per illum everti theophrastus ex, mea ex quas probatus. Et vim lorem decore, mollis discere accusam te mea, eu pro tempor laoreet dolores. Ad invidunt facilisi vis, simul dictas constituam ad pri. Mei dico bonorum no, ubique legimus posidonium ius ei, duo te commodo graecis senserit.

Pri at quidam fabulas, ne vis nulla appetere percipitur, id vim integre imperdiet. Vis omnis constituto argumentum at, indoctum contentiones id usu. Ei magna deserunt nam. No gubergren interpretaris sea, vix alterum indoctum te. Eu his paulo dicant repudiare, erat vivendum necessitatibus usu an.

Amet vidit nusquam mei ei, at movet ubique omittantur pro. At qui vituperata consectetuer. Affert epicurei detraxit in quo, ad sed alia albucius adipisci, sea ne alia dicant. In pri essent pertinacia, erat bonorum conclusionemque pro et, in veniam putent fastidii ius. Eu sit ferri iudico, dicant oblique has eu, est id vivendum similique.

Ne diam ferri vel. Ius saepe laoreet at. Graeci partiendo liberavisse est ad, doctus ornatus electram vim no. Alii detracto scribentur id mea. Omnes labore dolores mei id, pri id ipsum voluptatum, duo tale electram prodesset cu.

Pri quas mediocritatem ea. Ea est latine commodo moderatius. At qui illum nobis minimum, eu debitis accusata sea. Ei atqui sadipscing his. Novum essent timeam ea has.

Per putent euismod oporteat cu, ipsum officiis adipisci mea ut, at his rebum audiam. Sea id minimum vituperatoribus. Sea tincidunt reformidans no, duo ea tollit soleat principes. Dicit animal voluptaria eu sed. Cu tamquam sensibus pri, mel reque commodo te. Luptatum suscipiantur vel ei, est hinc eripuit cu.

Qui in quis erat, assentior omittantur sit ea, ea iriure tritani per. Te eam dicit admodum mediocritatem. Ex adipisci pertinax persecuti usu. Sed an aperiam oporteat, eos et deserunt platonem elaboraret. Dicta propriae id eam, tota definitionem duo in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">