• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i hate insurance company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

j_asked

What is the name of your state? puerto rico
I recently found out that my mom had life insurance on me for about 4 years
I am 23years old and when I asked her why she did that she told me that she
Was going to take me of the policy because I was consider an adult by the insurance company But the insurance agent told her that she
Didn’t have to do that she only had to put me in an individual policy and she
Would continue paying for it that means yes she sing my name to a legal document
With out my permission and because I was born 1 day before my birth certificate states
She put the one that’s not my legal birthday and in my mind that paper is null and
The funny thing is that the only persons cover where my child and wife and I have neither. And I wasn’t even cover from 21 to 23 because I hade to have bean a full time student and I was not. What legal action can I take to rein burst my mothers money
And my peace of mind knowing that dose thieves will pay.

Dandy Don

Probably means "reimburse", but that's not the only problem with this posting--it's too hard to understand. Can't figure out exactly what the problem is.

nati

It is not necessary speaks about all insurance companies that they not well work. The truth at all is the lacks, but there are companies with which your insurance can to help as well as you and your relatives:)

nati said:
It is not necessary speaks about all insurance companies that they not well work. The truth at all is the lacks, but there are companies with which your insurance can to help as well as you and your relatives:)
lol

I think the OP might understand that! :D

KTL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">